If so, watch our latest webinar to see what resources are available to you via the Illinois workNet website before you launch your new endeavor. Our webinar covered:
- Starting a plan,
- Deciding your function,
- Deciding how you will hire,
- Specific organizations that can assist you in creating your plan, and
- Additional logistical considerations.
By attending this webinar our participants felt that they:
- Better understand how Illinois workNet can help them find the resources they need to start the planning process.
- Better understand the process they will need to take if they want to start a business.
- Better understand where they can go for one-on-one assistance.
- Can recommend the use of the Illinois workNet website to others.
Start by downloading the Start a Business Handout (below) and
watch the archived webinar! Then check out the resources on the following pages:
Start a Business Handout: