Start expanding your network with the help of Illinois workNet! Our latest webinar, featuring Dee Reinhardt with
Time2Mrkt, gave participants tips and techniques on what to do before, during and after a networking event.
Robert Kiyosaki said "The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks for work". How will you build your network?
Watch the recording of our webinar to find out the following and more:
- Be optimistic about how networking can help you in your job search or business goals.
- Prepare in advance for a networking event:
- Brush up your elevator speech.
- Have plenty of business cards - and what to have on them.
- At the event, set a goal for what you want to accomplish:
- Ask the "right" questions.
- How do you introduce someone.
- After the event, do what you say and say what you do:
- Add people to a CRM.
- Get or stay in touch.
- At the follow-up meeting:
- Share more detailed information.
- Find out how can you mutually help each other.
Find out more networking resources available on Illinois workNet by linking here: